Our products are generally large and bulky – you need to consider the right delivery option for your build. We offer a range of services from crane off-load to UK wide pallet deliveries. Read more about our options below and be sure to discuss your requirements when ordering.
Bronte Sandstone Setts 100mm X 100mm
Our Indian Sandstone Setts are a durable natural stone product that works brilliantly set within driveways or paths. They come in a warm autumn colour palette which contains a mix of reds, browns and greys – very similar to Raj Indian Sandstone and a perfect match for our Bronte paving.
£325+VAT per tonne | 60p+VAT per sett for smaller quantities
100mm x 100mm x 50mm (approx sizes)
Coverage area per tonne of these setts is approximately 11m2.
A fantastic looking alternative to traditional block paving (although this must be laid on a full mortar bed with pointing joins). You can lay them in a multitude of ways to create the desired look. Priced per tonne or available in smaller quantities at a higher price.
- 100mm x 100mm x 50mm (thicknesses do vary from sett to sett)
- Sizes are approximate as this is natural stone and it does not split perfectly.
- 100mm x 100mm x 50mm Coverage Guide | 1 tonne covers approximately 11m2. Approximately 890 setts per tonne.
- Notice on Coverage | Our coverage recommendations are a rough guide only. If it’s imperative you order the correct quantity of stone we strongly recommend you employ a surveyor for your project before ordering.
- Suitable for many different laying patterns.
- Durable natural stone.
- Fantastic looking alternative to traditional block paving although must be laid on a full mortar bed with pointing joins.
- Always in stock and on show in our Display Garden.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT DELIVERY SERVICE FOR YOUR PROJECT
OUR DELIVERY OPTIONS
Miles Stone, Woodside Avenue, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9ES
Phone: 02380 613178
GIVE US A CALL
Give us a call on 023 8061 3178 with any enquiries or to place an order. Alternatively send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll reply soon.
PAY US A VISIT
We always recommend that our customers pop in and see our products in person where possible – it’s the best way to select the right item for your individual project. We have a purpose built Display Garden & Showroom, designed so that it helps you to visualise our products in your project. We’re just a few minutes from the M3 & M27 motorways, just outside of Southampton. Feel free to drop in and take a look at our stock.
Monday – Friday | 8am – 5pm
Closed Weekends & Bank Holidays
COVID 19 CHANGES
We’re open for deliveries, consultations, viewing our displays and for trade collections. As part of the construction industry we’re open throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. If you’re planning to visit us please do so however you must observe the social distancing guidelines we have in place and maintain the 2m rule where possible. We also request that you wear a mask when in our showroom space and if there is a party already inside please wait for them to leave before entering. We are operating deliveries as usual and are working hard to keep our delivery schedule on track. Our deliveries are contactless – please afford our driver social distancing space when we’re delivering. Stay safe everyone and let us know if we can help on your project.