Our products are generally large and bulky – you need to consider the right delivery option for your build. We offer a range of services from crane off-load to UK wide pallet deliveries. Read more about our options below and be sure to discuss your requirements when ordering.
Silver Grey Granite Setts
Our Silver Grey Granite Setts are an extremely durable stone and perfect for use as kerb edgings, driveway edgings or as paving setts. Our Granite Setts are available in two sizes; 100mm cubes or 200mm x 100mm x 100mm blocks.
£250+VAT per tonne | £1.10 – £2.10 per block for smaller quantities
When used as a paving sett 1 tonne will cover approximately 5.2 – 5.5m2 depending on your size choice and the size of your paving gaps. This is a natural product and there will be some size variation between setts.
Our Granite Setts have been used by our customers in a range of applications from garden walls to sleeping policeman. A very versatile product that can add a touch of style to landscaping projects. Slightly textured and pre-dominantly silver in colour with darker grey spots.
- Hard wearing natural stone in a classic silver/grey colour.
- Available in two sizes – 100mm cubes or 200mm x 100mm x 100mm blocks.
- As a guide for coverage – 1 tonne of the 100mm cubes will cover 5.5m2 | Approximately 400 cubes to a tonne.
- Coverage guide for 200mm x 100mm x 100mm sized blocks will cover 5.2m2 | Approximately 200 setts to a tonne.
- Notice on Coverage | Our coverage recommendations are a rough guide only. If it’s imperative you order the correct quantity of stone we strongly recommend you employ a surveyor for your project before ordering.
- Suitable for use as a paving sett, to build walls or edgings.
- Sizes are nominal and this is a natural product so sizing will vary from sett to sett.
- On show in our Display Garden.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT DELIVERY SERVICE FOR YOUR PROJECT
OUR DELIVERY OPTIONS
Miles Stone, Woodside Avenue, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9ES
Phone: 02380 613178
GIVE US A CALL
Give us a call on 023 8061 3178 with any enquiries or to place an order. Alternatively send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll reply soon.
PAY US A VISIT
We always recommend that our customers pop in and see our products in person where possible – it’s the best way to select the right item for your individual project. We have a purpose built Display Garden & Showroom, designed so that it helps you to visualise our products in your project. We’re just a few minutes from the M3 & M27 motorways, just outside of Southampton. Feel free to drop in and take a look at our stock.
Monday – Friday | 8am – 5pm
Closed Weekends & Bank Holidays
COVID 19 CHANGES
We’re open for deliveries, consultations, viewing our displays and for trade collections. As part of the construction industry we’re open throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. If you’re planning to visit us please do so however you must observe the social distancing guidelines we have in place and maintain the 2m rule where possible. We also request that you wear a mask when in our showroom space and if there is a party already inside please wait for them to leave before entering. We are operating deliveries as usual and are working hard to keep our delivery schedule on track. Our deliveries are contactless – please afford our driver social distancing space when we’re delivering. Stay safe everyone and let us know if we can help on your project.