Our products are generally large and bulky – you need to consider the right delivery option for your build. We offer a range of services from crane off-load to UK wide pallet deliveries. Read more about our options below and be sure to discuss your requirements when ordering.
Kota Blue Limestone Paving
Our Indian Limestone in Kota Blue. A flatter, smoother finish than our sandstone range, our limestone splits more cleanly – leaving flat paving stones with less ridges and markings.
£31 per m2 + VAT
Kota Blue Limestone is a lovely shade of grey with hints of blue and the occasional rust colouring, lending itself well to applications that require a chic, colder looking colour. A very popular and versatile blue grey limestone paving option. Available in four sizes – we can supply you with mixed sizes for random paving patterns or we can supply in just one size if your application requires it.
- Fantastic value paving option.
- High quality natural blue grey limestone.
- We always have plenty of stock and can deliver quickly or you can collect.
- On display in our yard for you to peruse.
- Produced in 560 Series: 845mm x 560mm, 560mm x 560mm, 560mm x 275mm, 275mm x 275mm.
- Produced in 600 Series : 900mm x 600mm, 600mm x 600mm, 600mm x 300mm, 300mm x 300mm.
- Calibrated to 22mm thick.
- Natural chiselled hand cut edges.
- Seal this stone to preserve its colour – or leave unsealed to age to an antique pale blue grey finish.
- Higher prices apply to small quantity orders and a surcharge may be applicable if less than all four sizes are required.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT DELIVERY SERVICE FOR YOUR PROJECT
OUR DELIVERY OPTIONS
Miles Stone, Woodside Avenue, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9ES
Phone: 02380 613178
GIVE US A CALL
Give us a call on 023 8061 3178 with any enquiries or to place an order. Alternatively send us an email to email@example.com and we'll reply soon.
PAY US A VISIT
We always recommend that our customers pop in and see our products in person where possible – it’s the best way to select the right item for your individual project. We have a purpose built Display Garden & Showroom, designed so that it helps you to visualise our products in your project. We’re just a few minutes from the M3 & M27 motorways, just outside of Southampton. Feel free to drop in and take a look at our stock.
Monday – Friday | 8am – 5pm
Closed Weekends & Bank Holidays
COVID 19 CHANGES
We’re open for deliveries, consultations, viewing our displays and for trade collections. As part of the construction industry we’re open throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. If you’re planning to visit us please do so however you must observe the social distancing guidelines we have in place and maintain the 2m rule where possible. We also request that you wear a mask when in our showroom space and if there is a party already inside please wait for them to leave before entering. We are operating deliveries as usual and are working hard to keep our delivery schedule on track. Our deliveries are contactless – please afford our driver social distancing space when we’re delivering. Stay safe everyone and let us know if we can help on your project.