Our products are generally large and bulky – you need to consider the right delivery option for your build. We offer a range of services from crane off-load to UK wide pallet deliveries. Read more about our options below and be sure to discuss your requirements when ordering.
Dry Treat Intensifia
Intensifia is the ultimate combination of enhancer and sealant. Natural stone, masonry and other hard porous materials will have deep, long lasting color enrichment and premium water and oil-based stain protection. Backed by a 5 year Performance Warranty when applied by an Accredited Applicator.
£60 +VAT | 1L Bottle
£215 +VAT | 1 Gallon Bottle
Apply undiluted – 1 litre treats an area of 2m2-25m2 (depending on surface absorbency).
Suitable for a wide variety of applications, including floors, walls, cladding, facades, countertops, patios, driveways, paths, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas. This colour enhancer works on a wide variety of porous surfaces, including all types of natural stone, clay and terracotta tiles and pavers, brick, concrete, polished concrete, terrazzo, encaustic tile, terracotta and saltillo. Backed by a 5 year Performance Warranty when applied by an Accredited Applicator. If you’d like to be referred to an accredited applicator in your area then please get in touch.
- Deep colour enhancement.
- Super oil and water repellence for superior stain protection. ISO 10545-14 Class 5 (best possible resistance to stains), greater than 98% reduction in 24-hour water up-take (tested via Rilem method).
- Longer lasting, even outdoors under UV light. *5 year Performance Warranty when INTENSIFIA™ is applied by an Accredited Applicator.
- Easy to apply. Additional coats can be applied at any time in the future to a cleaned surface.
- Retains surface hardness and wet slip resistance of porous flooring materials.
- Will not flake, yellow, crack, blister or break down in high alkalis and reduces concrete dusting.
- Breathable: water vapor permeates freely, avoiding moisture build-up inside the material; and is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Apply undiluted – 1 litres treats an area of 2m2-25m2 (depending on surface absorbency).
- Always follow the instructions on the product label.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT DELIVERY SERVICE FOR YOUR PROJECT
OUR DELIVERY OPTIONS
Miles Stone, Woodside Avenue, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9ES
Phone: 02380 613178
GIVE US A CALL
Give us a call on 023 8061 3178 with any enquiries or to place an order. Alternatively send us an email to email@example.com and we'll reply soon.
PAY US A VISIT
We always recommend that our customers pop in and see our products in person where possible – it’s the best way to select the right item for your individual project. We have a purpose built Display Garden & Showroom, designed so that it helps you to visualise our products in your project. We’re just a few minutes from the M3 & M27 motorways, just outside of Southampton. Feel free to drop in and take a look at our stock.
Monday – Friday | 8am – 5pm
Closed Weekends & Bank Holidays
COVID 19 CHANGES
We’re open for deliveries, consultations, viewing our displays and for trade collections. As part of the construction industry we’re open throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. If you’re planning to visit us please do so however you must observe the social distancing guidelines we have in place and maintain the 2m rule where possible. We also request that you wear a mask when in our showroom space and if there is a party already inside please wait for them to leave before entering. We are operating deliveries as usual and are working hard to keep our delivery schedule on track. Our deliveries are contactless – please afford our driver social distancing space when we’re delivering. Stay safe everyone and let us know if we can help on your project.